Live Your Best Years with us
We believe in better senior living.
Boutique-Style Living for Active Seniors
At The Residence Club, we’re transforming senior living and elevating every dimension of life. With a philosophy that embraces enhanced wellness and immersive experiences, our boutique-style community offer residents a lifestyle that meets and exceeds everything they’ve envisioned for their lives.
Premier Services & Luxurious Amenities
All included in monthly rent payment
- Private two-bedroom, two-bathroom luxury apartments with gourmet eat-in kitchens featuring quartz countertops and full-size stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Private WIFI and cable connection in each unit
- Private controlled temperature storage room adjacent to each apartment
- State of the art surveillance system inside and out
- Exterior doors secured at all times with keyless fob entry
Lifestyle & Care Services
- Weekly linen service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Full-time Concierge
- Continuous monitoring of health
- Emergency response system (Lively mobile device by Great Call)
- Customized personal service plans
- Private car service
- Car snow removal
- Luxury elevator
- Calendar of events each month
- Community Club living room with fireplace, card tables, and large screen TV
- Club Room with complimentary snacks and beverages
- WIFI in Club Room
- Coffee bar
- Outdoor patio
- Corn hole boards
- Daily continental breakfast
- Weekly restaurant-style catered dining
- Weekly exercise classes (yoga and stretching and strengthening classes)
- Weekly social events such as happy hour, ice cream socials, shopping trips, live entertainment
- Monthly trips to places such as Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Natural History, The Encore Casino, and more
From the moment you choose us, you'll feel like you're home.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy
the Club Room
At The Residence Club, your home is much more than your apartment. You’ll be surrounded by beautiful spaces to make life interesting and comfortable. You deserve to relax by the fireplace in the cozy club room with friends, play some cards, watch a movie, or perhaps an exciting sports game. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time, living your best life is our goal at The Residence Club.
Nurturing the mind, body and spirit
Yoga for Seniors
More and more seniors are practicing yoga for its low-impact movements, which help improve their flexibility, mobility, strength and balance, as well as their mental and emotional health.
These benefits have led to the creation of instructional yoga classes at The Residence Club, led by professional instructors. Yoga is a great choice for retirees at senior communities because it can be done at any age and with no specialized equipment.